Being in our Members Club is a powerful tool for the maintenance of your home and comfort. As a member of any one of the following "A La Carte" Services, you will receive substantial savings over nonmember pricing for the same service. Additional benefits are available to you as outlined and stated in the Terms and Conditions. Your membership will renew annually on the 1st of the original month and will be billed to your preferred payment method on file. This will ensure that you continue to receive your member benefits each year.
Members Club Services:
Members Club Benefits:
Terms & Conditions
1. Term/Payment: Membership auto-renews every 12 months. Payment will be automatically processed annually to the authorized credit card or checking account on file on the 1st of the original enrollment month. A credit card or checking account must be on file to maintain membership.
2. Cancellation: You may discontinue your Membership Club enrollment by providing ProSkill Plumbing, Inc. written notice 60 days in advance of your cancellation. Cancellation will prevent future automated charges, there will be no refund of un-rendered services.
3. Normal Business Hours: All work to be performed during normal business hours or additional fee may be incurred. Normal business hours are Monday-Friday - 7 AM - 5 PM, Saturday 8 AM - 5 PM, Sunday - Emergency Only.
4. After Hours Charge: Customers in membership will have their after-hours fee reduced from $125.00 to $75.00. After hours are Monday-Friday 5:01 PM - 8 PM, Saturday 5:01 PM - 8 PM, Sunday 8 AM-8 PM.
5. No Diagnostic Fee: Customers in membership will not be charged for diagnostic testing of their HVAC, plumbing, or water treatment systems.
6. Ladder Service: While already on-site performing repairs or scheduled maintenance, ProSkill Plumbing, Inc. employees will assist with tasks that require a ladder including changing light bulbs, replacing batteries in smoke detectors, and replacing air conditioning filters. Member to provide all materials to be consumed/installed.
7. Priority Service: Members will receive the first rights to available appointments when calling to schedule regular maintenance. Members calling for repair will be given the first available appointment and priority to move up over non-members in the event of a cancellation.
8. Repair Discount: Members will receive a 5% discount on standard plumbing and air conditioning repairs performed by ProSkill Plumbing, Inc. Total discount not to exceed $250.00. Electrical Work, Water Heaters, Water Treatment Systems, HVAC Systems, after-hours fees, warranty processing fees, custom bids, and subcontractors are exempt from discount.
9. Accrual-Based Loyalty Discount: Members will receive a 1% loyalty discount on new equipment for every consecutive 12 month period they remain enrolled and payments are kept current. New equipment is defined as complete HVAC systems, water heating systems, or water treatment systems. Maximum discount accrual not to exceed 10%.
10. Email & Phone Service Reminders: Customer email and phone number MUST BE provided before signing up for membership. ProSkill Plumbing, Inc. will make reasonable attempts to reach customers by the phone number and email provided. It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure they schedule their maintenance visits. Credits/refunds will not be made in the event a Member fails to schedule a visit.
11. How to Obtain Service: Members can contract ProSkill Plumbing, Inc. at (623) 551-7473 for both routine maintenance and to schedule other repairs including emergency service. During Normal Business Hours, calls will be taken in the order they are received. If a representative is not imminently available, all voice-mails left during business hours will be returned on the same business day. Non-emergency calls made after business hours will be returned within 24 business hours. Emergency service is available during after-hours time frames. Emergency service is rendered on a first come first served basis and calls after the defined after-hour time frames will be returned in 24 hours.
12. Accessibility: Customer to provide unrestricted and open access to all equipment being serviced.